Seth Schaffner, also known as Zero Knight (formally known as Zero's Channel and Ultimate Maverick Hunter), is the co-founder and a main commentator for VG Commentaries. He is known for doing voice impressions and his own versions of songs from various media franchises.
Games Recorded Edit
On his channel alone Edit
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Mega Man X
- Hot Wheels World Race
- Mega Man X2
VG Commentaries Edit
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Mega Man X3
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2
- Super Mario Bros.
- Star Fox 64
- Sonic R
- Super Mario Run (Parts 1, 3, and 5)
- Kirby's Dream Land
- Kirby's Adventure
- Superman 64 (April Fools 2017)
- Mega Man
- Mega Man 2
- Mega Man 3
- Mega Man 4
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
- Despite appearing to be a long time fan of Mega Man, he actually never got into the series until Mega Man's 25th Anniversary.
- His very first Sonic game was technically the original Sonic the Hedgehog, but the version he played was the port for Verizon Phones.
- He prefers 3D Sonic gameplay over 2D Sonic gameplay because he can actually see what's ahead of Sonic while running at full speed with a 3D perspective.
- His very first Mega Man game was Mega Man X. Thus, explaining why he prefers the Mega Man X series over the classic Mega Man series.
- His very first video game was Kirby's Adventure for the Nintendo Entertainment System. (his second being Super Mario Bros.)
- He really loves the hack and slash video game genre.
- Most of his favorite video game characters are generally sword wielders.
- He has never finished a Final Fantasy game, but has finished a Kingdom Hearts game.
- He considers most turn-based combat to be boring and very repetitive.
- His favorite RPG is a tie between Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
- His favorite video game of all time is Rockman X4. (Mega Man X4)
- He is a long time fan of the Need For Speed series. (his first being Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit)
- He has been a Star Wars fan for over 10 years.
- He tends to have a poor choice of words, usually prompting him to either restart his sentence or immediately say what he actually meant to say.
- During the BrainScratch Commentaries Q&A panel at MomoCon 2017, he mentioned that Bubsy was voiced by Lani Minella in Bubsy 3D, giving everyone else (including BSC) a funny reaction.